martes, 6 de octubre de 2009


Hi, there! My name’s Edgar Arrieta but you can call me Maestro. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in the 1ero De Mayo. I’m 18 years old and I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are mathematics.I love music , dancing , talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate and my family..My dream is to travel around the world. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario